We are a proud member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. NARPM property managers have heightened expertise and industry knowledge to assist them in doing the best possible job. They are real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique challenged of managing rental property in today’s constantly changing economic and legislative environment. They know how to manage those challenges to everyone’s benefit.
What does it take to be a member of NARPM Member?
Professional Members of NARPM® are individuals who must be engaged in the management of residential properties as agents for others, licensed in those states that require licensing, or is an employee of a company, or property owner, who handles all aspects of the residential Property management. These individuals must comply with real estate license law for their state but do not have to hold a license. Professional Members have also completed current NARPM® Code of Ethics training.
NARPM® promotes a high standard of business ethics, professionalism and fair housing practice. The Association also certifies its members in the standards and practices of the residential property management industry and promotes continuing professional education.
- NARPM® is an association of real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique problems and challenges of managing single-family and small residential properties.
- NARPM® members know that education and communication raise the level of our profession, so that we may better represent our clients.
- NARPM® is here to represent the interest of property managers.
Why You Need a Professional
- Better renter selection, background checks, and pre-screening.
- Maintenance contracts save you money.
- Rental listings are taken care of, and usually reach a larger audience.
- Property Management fees are usually considered a tax deduction.